07. April 2021 Industry Symposium about CRP Lp(a) and hydration is organized by Kaneka Medical Europe N.V. together with Pentracor at the 87th Annual Meeting of the DGK.
- Introduction - Prof. Dr. Michael Buerke and Prof. Dr. Felix Mahfoud (moderator)
- C-reative protein increases myocardial damage after STEMI: Results of the CAMI1 Study - Prof. Dr. Cristoph Garlichs
- CRP Apheresis after myocardial infraction: the CAMI-Registry - Prof. Dr. Jan Toruewski
- Lipoprotein (a) - Apheresis Lp (a) an cardiovascular risk factor: often over- or underestimated - Dr. Wolfgang Ramlow
- Prevent contrast-induced nephropathy: When and how hydration? - Dr. Sebastian Ewen
- Final discussion - Prof. Dr. Felix Mahfoud